A derelict house in the district of Kocaeli, Izmit struggling for life 88-year-old Ahmet Work, appeared sad fact of poisoning from stoves.
A derelict house in the district of Kocaeli, Izmit struggling for life 88-year-old Ahmet Work, appeared sad fact of poisoning from stoves. Located on a street in the neighborhood
Cedid citizens of İzmit, the ruins of the house when he saw smoke come out of the situation gave notice to the health care team. In a short time the medical teams, police teams Izmit Municipality came home with difficulty. The two-storey house ruins in a room on the ground floor of the 88-year-old Ahmed worked with her to the hospital for treatment of medical teams who want to start all efforts to persuade the police team failed there, he entered the house."Please fix my stove,"he shouting to the health care team worked at the scene of journalists and police teams as a result of efforts to persuade the ruins left the house. Seka taken to the hospital by ambulance Ahmet Work pops stovepipe was learned that due to the carbon monoxide gas poisoning.
Ahmed worked for 20 years but never married living alone and have no one understood. Received from neighboring municipalities to eat and survive with help from Ahmet by municipal teams worked before being placed in nursing homes, but to stay here again ruin by accepting prefer to live at home has been claimed. Ceiling and floor at home where he had lived in the collapsed state, animal carcasses, Work at home filled with trash and used goods, food on the table of their bellies with bread and apples was heart-breaking work in the tummies. Neighborhood residents, ceiling and floor of the house for a moment before collapsing asked destruction.